Peel House Medical Practice

01254 282282

Updating your details

If you change address or telephone number please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us.  Alternatively you can print off the form below or log in to your online access account if you have one (Patient Access or i-Patient).  If you move outside the Practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area.  There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

If you need to change your name we will require official documentation as proof e.g. marriage certificate or deed poll certificate.